Alison Fullam Gogan lives in the heart of the Boyne Valley Co.Meath, Ireland. She has a large flock of Jacob sheep which won second place in the recent All Ireland Flock assesments and she also was awarded Best Stock Ram in Ireland with the Jacob Breed.
Alison Hand spins all her own Jacob wool and crafts products with the finished yarn such as woven scarves, hand knit hats, socks, rugs, throws etc.
Crafts of Boyne Valley
Alison has converted the old cow barn into her craft studio and gives ongoing demonstrations in spinning and weaving. We also stock hand crafts from the Boyne Valley including:
- Stained Glass by Helen Marry
- Seaglass jewellery by Seodra Design
- Pottery by Willow Farm Pottery
- Jams and Chutneys by Tastees
- Art by Mary Lawlor
- Jewellery by Dantes Moon
- Celtic art prints by Colette Gough
- Mixed Media Art by Bernadette Fox
- Tree of Life Jewellery by Siobhain
Really experience farm and handcrafts while enjoying stunning views of Newgrange, soak up the history that the Boyne Valley has to offer, contact us to find out more.